Customer Service Role - Work with Curvy - Jobs
Join the Curvy team
We're hiring - Customer Service Bra Expert
We're looking for a customer service legend. Someone who receives gushing compliments from customers who mention "best customer service EVER!!!!!" on a weekly basis.
Work from home and earn great pay and attractive benefits as part of our Customer Service Team at Curvy. While delighting customers, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills and earn new responsibilities.
We sell bras and underwear to women with curves. We're looking for someone who loves bras and is a bra fitting specialist to provide AMAZING telephone and email customer services to our customers around the world.
Work with a young, growing company that doubled in size last year. If you're an ambitious person this is a great opportunity to grow with us in the exciting world of ecommerce. While this is a part time role, it's likely that this will grow to full time in line with our continued growth. This is a long term position.
You must be passionate about bras and understand the difference the right and wrong bra can make to a woman who is an F cup (for example). We empower women to feel great from the first layer of clothing they put on each day. Experience with many different bra brands is important for this role.
Please note this is a remote role and is not location specific.
Had you been with us last month, you would have
- Answered dozens of phone calls and hundreds of emails from customers who've purchased from us already, or need some help pre-purchase
- Begun to master our ticket system "Freshdesk" that we use to handle and track all our inbound emails
- Received at least 10 unsolicited compliments from customers gushing about how incredible your customer service is
- Experienced our busiest month ever in an already fast growing company
- Been coached by our CEO on continuous improvement
- Enjoyed working in a customer service team with people in different timezones
- Got on with the job with minimal supervision from your very quiet home office
- Created procedure documents to help with on-boarding our new team members as we continue to grow
- Prepared daily reports for management
- Suggested ideas for improving processes and/or providing better service
- Walked customers through our website over the phone
- Recommended specific bras for customers based on their feedback (eg one breast bigger than the other)
- Help many customers choose an exchange rather than a refund if their first order wasn't quite right.
In addition to the above, can you say yes to all of the following?
- You are available to work at least 5 hours a day that overlap with our busy times (which are Sydney time 7am to 10pm)
- You are great with computers
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You are a fast worker who gets on with the job
To confirm you've read this application and can follow instructions please at the very top of your PDF cover letter, answer this question: “The capital of France is…?”
- Trained Bra Fitting Specialist.
- At least one year of customer service or sales assistant experience with a bra retailer
- Provide better customer service than 99% of people working in customer service roles
- Have a very quiet home/office workspace where you can speak to our customers on the phone without background noise (eg pets or children)
- Have a very fast and very reliable internet connection
- Have no problems understanding Australian accents
- $25 - $28 hourly (AUD)
- 40% discount on bras and underwear.
- Please note, the rate of pay relates to applicants living in Australia and may be different for applicants who live in other countries
Our goal is to be the number 1 destination for curvy bras and underwear. We sell online at www.curvy.com.au and we don't have any stores. Started in Australia 4 years ago, we're an award winning fast growing company. We're values focused and we are reaching high. We believe "It's about her, always" We employ a remote team in 5 cities around the world. If you're the best at what you do, and always trying to improve, you'll fit in really well at Curvy.
Email your cover letter and resume in PDF format to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!